Dryer Fire at the Courtyard Marriott

At approximately 0745 hours this morning, Ulster Hose was dispatched for a automatic alarm of fire at the Courtyard by Marriott. While enroute, units received a second call for an additional alarm at the location. The first arriving engine found a heavy smoke condition in 3 rooms on the first floor due to a dryer fire. Units extinguished the fire containing it to the dryer and the vent and performed ventilation on the 1st and 2nd floor. Units were back inservice within an hour.

2015-01-26T20:12:16-05:00January 26, 2015|
Go to Top