Another Garage Fire In The First Due

At 1209 Sunday morning, Ulster Hose was dispatched for 2 garages on fire. Upon arrival, units found one garage on fire with extension to the second. The engine crew stretched one line and had the fire under control in minutes, keeping the damage to a minimum. The cause of the fire was found to be from a discarded cigarette. Units were in service within the hour.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: outdoor

2017-06-05T23:17:54-04:00June 5, 2017|
Go to Top